VMware Workspace ONE: Advanced Integrations [V22.x] (en)
In this five-day course, you build on the foundations learned in VMWare Workspace ONE: Deploy & Manage to accelerate the advancement of your deployment and management systems with VMware Workspace ONE® UEM and VMware Workspace ONE® Access™.
Through a series of hands-on labs, simulations, and interactive lectures, you effectively evaluate your organization’s current practices and discover opportunities to target improvements in identity, authentication, and access management. Additionally, you learn the strategies and techniques necessary to construct an integrated management strategy, utilizing a comprehensive set of VMware Workspace ONE® services, including Hub Services, the Unified Catalog, Intelligence, and the API.
Category: VMware Workspace ONE
• VMware Workspace ONE • VMware Workspace ONE UEM
• VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence
• VMware Workspace ONE Access
• VMware Carbon Black®
• VMware Horizon®
• VMware Horizon® Cloud Service™
• VMware Horizon® Cloud Service™ on Microsoft Azure
The course includes didactic workshops in which each student will be able to work for the purpose of completing formative exercises that will provide hands-on experience in the use of the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
• Workspace ONE UEM operators and administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
• Workspace ONE Access operators and administrators, account managers, solutions architects, solutions engineers, sales engineers, and consultants
Before taking this course, you should have completed the following course:
• VMware Workspace ONE: Deploy and Manage