VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting [V8] (en)
Category: VMware vSphere
• VMware ESXi 8.0
• VMware vCenter 8.0
The course includes didactic workshops in which each student will be able to work for the purpose of completing formative exercises that will provide hands-on experience in the use of the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
System architects and system administrators.
This course requires completion of one the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vSphere: Operate, Scale and Secure
The course material presumes that you can perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Install and configure ESXi
• Install vCenter Server
• Create vCenter Server objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create and modify a standard switch
• Create and modify a distributed switch
• Connect an ESXi host to NAS, iSCSI, or Fibre Channel storage
• Create a VMware vSphere VMFS datastore
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource SchedulerTM cluster
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere HA cluster
• Basic knowledge of command line tools like ESXCLI, DCLI, and PowerCLI
If you cannot complete these tasks, we recommend that you take the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V8] course instead.