Cloud Operations on AWS
This course teaches system operators and anyone performing system operations functions how to install, configure, automate, monitor, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot the services, networks, and systems on AWS needed to support business applications. The course also covers AWS-specific features, tools, and best practices related to these functions.
Who should participate
This course is aimed at:
- System administrators and operators working in the AWS Cloud
- IT sector operators who wish to deepen their operational knowledge of the system
It is recommended that participants in this course have:
- Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Experience in software development or systems administration
- Knowledge of maintaining command line operating systems, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows environments.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)