AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials provides an introduction to the most common AWS services and solutions. This course covers fundamental AWS concepts related to computing, database, storage, networking, monitoring, and security. You will begin working at AWS through hands-on experiences. This course covers the concepts needed to enhance your understanding of AWS services so you can make informed decisions about solutions that meet your business needs. Throughout the course, you will learn how to build, compare, and apply highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable, and cost-effective cloud solutions.
Who should participate
- Responsible for communicating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with AWS
- SysOps administrators
- Solutions Architect
It is recommended that participants in this course have:
- Experience in the IT field
- Basic knowledge of the most common data center architectures and components (servers, networks, databases, applications, etc.)
- No previous AWS or cloud computing experience is required.