VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy and Manage [v7]
This 3-day course focuses on implementing and managing VMware vSphere® with Tanzu. Learn how vSphere with Tanzu can be used to orchestrate the deployment of Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications in a vSphere environment.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vSphere with Tanzu
Completion of the following courses is required:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage oppure VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
- VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
Some experience with the command line would be helpful.
It is required that the student be able to perform the following activities without assistance or guidance before enrolling in the course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders.
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or template.
- Modify the hardware of a virtual machine
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®.
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®.
- Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
- Configuring and managing a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you are unable to perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage