VMware vSAN: Troubleshooting [v7]
In this two-day course, you focus on learning the tools and skills you need to troubleshoot VMware vSAN™ 7 implementations. You gain hands-on experience with vSAN troubleshooting concepts by completing guided tasks by the instructor and practical exercises in the laboratory.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
Storage and virtual infrastructure administrators who want to be able to perform initial troubleshooting on software-defined storage with vSAN.
Prior to taking this course, students should have taken the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and experience:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSAN: Plan and Deploy
- VMware vSAN: Management and Operations
The course assumes that the student is able to do the following without assistance or guidance before enrolling:
- Use VMware vSphere® Client™ for the most common operations.
- Create and manage VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers, clusters, hosts and virtual machines.
- Create and edit a standard switch
- Modify a distributed switch
- Creating a VMware vSphere® VMFS datastore
- Use a wizard or template to create a virtual machine.
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®.