VMware vRealize Automation: Advanced Features and Troubleshooting [V8.x]
It is a five-day course that follows on from the VMware vRealize® Automation™ Install, Configure, Manage course. In this course, you will learn how to use the advanced features of vRealize Automation to deploy user systems and interface vRealize Automation with other platforms. This course covers deploying an enterprise-grade cluster environment using VMware vRealize® Suite Lifecycle Manager™.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for using the advanced features of vRealize Automation in enterprise implementations.
Completion of the following course is required:
Some experience using the command line is helpful.
This course requires the student to be able to do the following without assistance or guidance before enrolling in the course:
- Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders.
- Create a virtual machine using a wizard or template.
- Modify the hardware of a virtual machine
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®.
- Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®.
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® DRS cluster with resource pools.
- Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster.
- Create and deploy a simple blueprint in vRealize Automation 8.x.
- Use cloudConfig in vRealize Automation blueprints.
- Infrastructure setup in vRealize Automation 8.X