VMware Horizon 8: Virtual Desktop Troubleshooting (en)
This course also provides a challenge lab designed to present participants with virtual desktops issues that may arise in actual Horizon environments. The lab objective is to put into practice the contents covered during the training to create a working environment.
Category: VMware Horizon
• VMware Horizon 8 v2111
The course includes didactic workshops in which each student will be able to work for the purpose of completing formative exercises that will provide hands-on experience in the use of the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
New or junior administrators and operators; system managers accountable for staffing and training Horizon operators and administrators.
Customers attending this course should have, at a minimum, the following VMware infrastructure skills:
• Use VMware vSphere® Web Client to view the state of virtual machines, datastores, and networks
• Open a virtual machine console on VMware vCenter Server® and access the guest operating system
Attendees should also have the following Microsoft Windows system administration experience:
• Configure Active Directory services, including DNS, DHCP, and time synchronization
• Restrict user activities by implementing Group Policy objects
• Configure Windows systems to enable Remote Desktop Connections
• Build an ODBC connection to an SQL Server database