VMware vSphere: Advanced Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.7]
This five-day, intensive hands-on training workshop provides advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve proficiency in troubleshooting your VMware vSphere® 6.7 environment. This workshop is intended for experienced system administrators and introduces methods and skills using the command-line management interfaces (CLI) and VMware vSphere® Client™. The workshop focuses on troubleshooting and troubleshooting, analyzing log files to help recognize log file entries that identify root causes, and configuring specific key features of vSphere.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
- Senior system administrators, experienced system administrators
- Senior systems engineers, expert systems engineers
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV)
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] (with two years of production experience)
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.7]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.7]
- Equivalent administrative knowledge and experience with ESXi and vCenter Server.
Experience using a command line interface is highly recommended, as is completion of VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]