VMware NSX-T Data Center: Migration from NSX Data Center for vSphere
This three-day hands-on training course provides you with the skills, techniques and tools you need to successfully migrate your current VMware NSX® Data Center for vSphere® environment to VMware NSX-T™ Data Center.
In this course, you learn to choose between different migration approaches and perform the type of migration that best fits your current environment. In addition, the most common migration problems and their solutions are presented.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
- Experienced system administrators and network administrators
- Network and security professionals working with enterprise and data center networks
Before taking this course, you must have completed the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] course .
He should also possess the following knowledge or skills:
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP services and protocols
- Knowledge and work experience of computer networks, including:
– Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
– Application delivery and network services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and experience working with VMware vSphere® environments.
VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2020) certification is recommended.