VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [v3.2]
This five-day hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve proficiency in managing and troubleshooting your VMware NSX-T™ data center environment. In this course, you are introduced to the workflows of various networking and security constructs, as well as various operational and troubleshooting tools that help you manage and troubleshoot your NSX-T Data Center environment.
Furthermore, various types of technical problems are presented, which will be identified, analyzed and resolved through a systematic process.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
- Experienced system administrators and network administrators
- Network and security professionals working with enterprise and data center networks
Before participating in this course, you must complete the following course:
You must also have understanding or knowledge of these technologies:
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP services and protocols.
- Knowledge and work experience of computer networks and security, including:
– Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
– Network services and application delivery (L4-L7)
– Firewalling (L4-L7)
– VMware vSphere environments