VMware NSX-T Data Center for Intrinsic Security [V3.2]
This five-day hands-on training course provides the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve proficiency in configuring, operating, and troubleshooting the VMware NSX-T™ Data Center for Intrinsic Security. This course introduces all the security features of NSX-T Data Center, including Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS), NSX Application Platform, NSX Malware Prevention, VMware NSX® Intelligence™ and VMware NSX® Network Detection and Response™.
In addition, the most common configuration problems are presented and a methodology for solving them is provided.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
Experienced security administrators
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP services and protocols.
- Network security knowledge and work experience, including:
- firewalling da L2 a L7
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Malware prevention systems
- Knowledge and experience working with VMware vSphere® environments and KVM based environments.