Analyzing Data with Power BI
The main objective of this course is to provide students with a good understanding of data analysis with Power BI. The course includes creation of visualizations, Power BI service, and Power BI mobile application.
COD: MOC 20778
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
This course is primarily designed for those who work with SQL Server reports and are interested in presenting data in alternative methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting and relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topologies.
- Basic knowledge of programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- Knowledge of key business priorities such as revenue, profit, and financial accounting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.