Integrating On-Premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure
This course teaches IT professionals how to integrate their on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. It also teaches candidates how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. It also focuses on how to improve authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
COD: MOC 10993
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
The primary target audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. Additionally, IT professionals taking this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This typically includes:
- Active Directory Domain Services administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general knowledge and experience of Active Directory Domain Services, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
In addition to their professional experience, students attending this course should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with on-premises or cloud identities