Design and implementation of Microsoft Azure networking solutions
This course shows network engineers how to design, implement, and manage Azure networking solutions. This course explains how to design, deploy and manage Azure’s core network infrastructure, hybrid network connections, traffic load balancing, network routing, private access to Azure services, security and network monitoring. Learn how to design and deploy a secure network infrastructure in Azure and how to create hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
The course includes didactic workshops in which each student will be able to work for the purpose of completing formative exercises that will provide hands-on experience in the use of the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should attend
This course is intended for network engineers who want to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure network technician designs and implements Azure’s core network infrastructure, hybrid network connections, traffic load balancing, network routing, private access to Azure services, security, and network monitoring. The Azure network engineer will manage network solutions to ensure optimal performance, resilience, scalability, and security.
The most capable Azure network engineers enter this role having experience in enterprise networking, local or cloud infrastructure, and network security.
- Understanding of local virtualization technologies, including virtual machines, virtual networks and virtual hard drives.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls and encryption technologies.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking technology.
- Knowledge of hybrid network connectivity methods, e.g. VPN.
- Knowledge of resiliency and disaster recovery, including backup and recovery operations.