The course focuses on the Istio open source service mesh platform. Topics covered include installing Istio, injecting it into a Kubernetes cluster, managing ingress and egress traffic, security, monitoring, deploying Blue Green and Canary, adding JWT authentication, using of diagnostic tools and more. The course includes trainer demos and labs to provide hands-on experience with Istio. Attendees will learn how to use Istio to improve the reliability, security, and visibility of their applications on Kubernetes.
Category : Kubernetes
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes and cluster management tools
- Basic knowledge of the YAML language
- Familiarity with microservices architectures and monitoring techniques
- Basic experience using monitoring tools like Prometheus and Grafana
- Basic knowledge of security concepts in Kubernetes