The course will address the concepts of Kubernetes workload assignment , then continue with theoretical explanations and practical demonstrations that will help the student to control the assignment of resources and the destination of the Pods. The course includes exercises in a laboratory environment where the student will be able to apply what is being addressed by consolidating the concepts. The course will lead the developer or system administrator to have more decision-making power in assigning certain resources to certain nodes.
Category : Kubernetes
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Basic knowledge of linux commands
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP stack
- Basic knowledge of text editor on terminal (vi,vim,nano)
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes (having completed DSK201 or DSK202 courses ).