The course is a comprehensive introduction to using Docker as a container virtualization platform. In the course, attendees will learn how to install and use Docker, run and inspect interactive and detached containers, manage ports and volumes, build custom images using Dockerfiles, and much more. The course also covers the use of Docker registries for image deployment and introduces the concept of multi stage builds for creating efficient and flexible Docker images.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of virtualization and containerization
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows operating system
- Ability to use the command line and command line interface
- Basic knowledge of scripting in bash or PowerShell
- Familiarity with networking concepts, such as IP, subnets, and ports