This course is aimed at all those who need to learn the DevOps tools offered by the Amazon AWS platform. Thanks to an expert and certified teacher, students will be able to understand the main concepts and how to exploit the tools in a working context.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
Who should participate
- DevOps engineers
- DevOps architects
- Operations engineers
- System administrators
- Basic experience using the Linux command line
- Basic knowledge about pipelines
- Basic experience on cloud environments (AWS)
- Have experience in Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of Serverless systems