Planning and Designing Databases on AWS
This course will teach you how to use workload requirements to define database design considerations and explore the features and capabilities of the eight AWS database services. After completing this course, you will be able to determine the best AWS database service for your workloads and design the database to meet your requirements.
Who should participate
- Data Engineers who are new to cloud or non-relational database design
- Solutions Architects who design services or architectures integrated with databases
- Developers who are building cloud database-enabled applications
- Familiarity with AWS database services, equivalent to AWS Database Offerings digital training
- Familiarity with basic data analytics concepts, equivalent to Data Analytics Fundamentals digital training
- Familiar with the concepts of cloud computing, networking and cryptography
- Understanding of database design and/or data modeling concepts for relational or non-relational databases.
- Understanding the three Vs of data (volume, velocity, and variety)