Architecting on AWS Accelerator
This five-day immersive, advanced level course covers all aspects of designing for the AWS Cloud. Covering topics from Architecting on AWS and Advanced Architecting on AWS, this course is intended to teach you how to design cloud architectures, from small-scale projects to large-scale enterprise-grade projects. Building on the AWS Well-Architected Framework, you will also learn important information about the architecture of AWS services, including compute, storage, database, networking, security, monitoring, automation, optimization, benefits of application decoupling and serverless, building resiliency and understanding of costs.
Who should participate
- Solution architects who are new to designing and building cloud architectures
- Data Center architects who are migrating from an on-premises environment to cloud architectures
- Other IT/Cloud roles who want to understand how to design and build cloud architectures
Before entering the course, participants should meet the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Computing, which can be learned in the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPN, routing, subnet/gateway, segments and user permissions.
- Familiarity and knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems