Mirantis Container Cloud (MCC) Bootcamp (en)
In this intensive bootcamp, you will encounter containers for the first time, learn how to orchestrate them into scalable, highly available applications orchestrated by Kubernetes, and finally start deploying production-grade Kubernetes clusters through Mirantis Container Cloud. This package is ideal for students who are new to containerization and want to harness the full power of Kubernetes across multiple clusters and teams. Students will leave the workshop with a test implementation of Mirantis Container Cloud on AWS.
CATEGORIES: Mirantis CNA
Who should participate
This course is intended for students with the following characteristics:
Motivation: Quickly learn the basics of containerization and orchestration with Kubernetes and deploy multiple Kubernetes clusters on AWS.
Roles: Operators and system administrators
- Familiarity with the bash shell
- Navigation and manipulation of the filesystem
- Command-line text editors such as vim or nano
- Common tools such as curl, wget and ping
- An AWS account with root access to all AWS features (important note: each student must have access to a separate AWS account – multiple users or IAM roles are not guaranteed to run in the same account).
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Participants must have the latest version of Chrome or Firefox installed and a free account on strigo.io.